DECEMBER 2018 DINNER TICKETS (includes tax and gratuity)
Answers to our most F.A.Q.
• Seats are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis and are non-refundable. Tickets include your 4-course dinner, tax and gratuity. Drinks are not included. We seat 12 people per seating. Please note we take CASH ONLY for purchases made at the restaurant.
• You will be seated at your own table in our renovated tobacco barn (our main dining room) to enjoy the monthly 4-course prix fixe menu.
• Please let us know in the comments section if you are vegetarian. The Chef will take good care of you!
• The email confirmation for your ticket purchase is your ticket.
• We serve wine and craft beers, but not liquor. We do offer wine pairings for each of your 4 courses to elevate your dining experience. Please note we take CASH ONLY for purchases made at the restaurant.
• If you have friends or family that you would like to sit with, it is best to purchase all tickets for the group at one time.
• If you are with a group, but will purchase tickets individually, please note your group’s name in the comment section (“the Smiths” or “Bob’s Birthday,” for example). It’s recommended group members to purchase their tickets at the same time to ensure everyone gets a seat.
• Your dining experience usually last two hours. We do not turn tables so you can stay as long as you like.
Roasted Fall Roots, Charred Broccoli, and Baby Greens with Oregano-Honey Vinaigrette
Cauliflower Velouté with Toasted Walnuts
Braised Beef Short Rib with Mushroom Grits and NC Kimchi
Blackened Diver Scallops with Dirty Rice and Gumbo Gravy
Almond-Butter Cake with Brie and House Marmalade
Feel free to contact us with any questions not answered here!