April 28 and 29 Chef's Tasting
Join us April 28 and 29 at 7pm for a 6 course tasting dinner featuring Chef Jeremy's spin on Spanish classics paired with Spanish wines. We won't post the menu, but you can be sure you are in for a culinary adventure.
• The ticket price includes the meal, wine, tax and gratuity. Just bring your credit card along if you want to take advantage of our special take-home pricing to stock up your wine cellar!
• Tickets are non-refundable.
• Your email receipt is your ticket.
• The menu will not be posted and we can not accommodate gluten free or vegetarian diners.
• Seating is community style at the Chef's Table
• Your dining experience typically lasts 2.5 hours