A Chef's Tasting:
Chef's Tasting Tickets
July 28 and 29 Chef's Tasting
August 18 and 19 Chef's Tasting
September 29 and 30 Chef's Tasting
October 27 and 28 Chef's Tasting
Theme TBD. Check Back Soon!
• The ticket price includes the meal, wine, tax and gratuity. Just bring your credit card along if you want to take advantage of our special take-home pricing to stock up your wine cellar!
• Tickets are non-refundable.
• Your email receipt is your ticket.
• This menu will not be posted but will be pescatarian friendly. We can not accommodate gluten free or strict vegetarian diners.
• Seating is community style at the Chef's Table
• Your dining experience typically lasts 2.5 hours
spaghetti squash, zucchini threads, salt cured olive salad
a Southern food
hen of the woods mushroom, pickled heirloom carrot and crispy rice salad
Burrata-Stuffed Ravioli, Lobster, Sage Beurre Fondue, Black Truffle
Beef Cheek Ragù, Sweetbreads, Housemade Ricotta, Wildflower Honey, Black Truffle
Housemade Sausage, Pasta Braised Greens, Cannellini Beans, Black Truffle Pesto, Pecorino
brûléed canelé with aged Boxcarr Cottonseed cheese
kimchi-infused venison tartare with gingered and honey white peaches
seared foie gras with grapefruit gastrique and spicy Marconna almonds
Thursday, Friday, Saturday
TEXT OR CALL
6538 Slabtown Rd. Wilson, NC