Dining at the Chef’s Table is a unique experience where you are able to watch the Chef prepare your meal, listen to the Chef describe his dishes, as well as ask any culinary questions.
The Chef’s Table is located in our private dining room, which makes this the perfect place for celebrations. We only do one seating a night at the Chef’s table, so the private dining room is yours for the night. We can seat up to 20 people in the private dining room and there is a minimum requirement of 10 people per group to reserve the table. (If your group shrinks below the minimum, the minimum table charge of $500 still applies.) If your group would like to join us on a night we are normally closed, please call for availability.
On the first Friday of each month, we will have Community Table night. This is a chance for smaller groups, couples or singles to dine at the Chef’s Table. This is an exciting chance to meet foodies you may not know and share your culinary adventures! Call or text to make your reservation today.
• Reservations are required
• $10/person fee for BYOB or you may purchase wine and beer from our bar
• If you BYOB, please bring all mixers and garnishes needed. We will provide glassware.
• Cash or Check
• We ask that guests arrive between 6:30pm and 7pm and plan to eat at 7pm unless other arrangements are made.
• $50 per person (plus tax and gratuity)
• The firepit located outside the Chef’s Table is available for the evening for $40. Please let us know when you make your reservation if you would like us to prepare the firepit for your group.
PLEASE TEXT, EMAIL OR CALL FOR AVAILABILITY